Wednesday, March 19, 2008

House almost finished.







Yes some of you have been noticing how fast the house is going up. This is because we have all 43 people at one site this year. We need to have the house completely finished by tomorrow because we are actually moving the family from their current house (the Bus pictured below), to their new home. Today the Snow cone man came buy to sell us some much needed snow cones. The flavor choices were interesting, like chili. I didn't venture to try it as I thought my taste buds would have had a heart attack. I mean seriously, spicy ice? Think about it. Some of us tried the hot sauce with out realizing it...rookies. I also got a chance to quickly go see the 2 houses we built last year. I thought I would post them for those of you that went in '07. They are the 2 blue houses.
Tonight we went a local church called the Big-O. There were just under a thousand people there, mostly youth. I think being around so much youth caused Steve to have a radical experiance as you can see by the picture above. It was a great service and we knew most of the songs, well the english part anyway.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Wow the house looks amazing! I am so happy that you got to go visit the houses from last year! Enjoy your last days there. I am praying for a safe return home.

Dori said...

Mas mas mas mas mas mas mas!!!

tiffany said...

you found my girls!! (Sara and Valeria) i really wish i could have seen them again..but im glad you got to at least :)